Nimbus AG certified ISO/IEC 27001:201317. January 2022
Wanted: trainee (m/f) for preparing and conducting Annual General Meetings14. February 2022
Front-end developer wanted
Would you like to play a significant role within our team?
Nimbus needs reinforcement as per now!
All the software solutions we design for managing share registers and organizing General Meetings are “made in Switzerland” … or maybe “made by you” in future? Do you dream of working for a brilliant company that encourages and challenges you? A single team of people who stand together and share the enthusiasm of tackling fascinating software development tasks?
What you can expect
- a small, very flexible team of highly qualified and talented developers
- challenging tasks to be implemented in the best of qualities and applying agile principles
- the opportunity to actively participate in the design of the Nimbus Solutions Suite’s architectural landscape
- personal client contacts and technical responsibility at General Meetings
What we expect
- a completed university degree (or equivalent) with a focus on software development
- additional experience in Java, NodeJS or SQL would be ideal
- a communicative, open-minded and customer-focused personality
- fluent in spoken and written German and English, French would be a plus
- motivation and enthusiasm for new things, and the capacity to learn and to use them
What we offer
- a modern workplace and infrastructure in a historical building
- flexible work hours and flat organizational structures
- a great variety of exciting tasks
- the competence to act independently and self-responsibly
- a hassle-free access to your workplace by public transportation (3 minutes’ walk from Ziegelbrücke station)
- the Glarnerland’s beautiful natural surroundings in case you want to take a breath of fresh air
Could this be your new dream job?
Daniel Stucki can provide more details by phone where required. If you’re all clear, send in your application!
+41 55 617 37 37
Share this post
Share this post with your contact network. You can easily share it using the button on the right-hand side of the screen.